Thread: SRS and BCM reading?

SRS and BCM reading?

I was wondering why the HPTUNERS does not have an option to read and control the SRS and BCM? I would like to see an acknowledgement on the successful completion of a case learn as well.
    2017 Buick Regal Sport Touring 2.0t

I second that

Advanced Tuner
    It has always been a capability sought after.
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.

You can get Chinese MDI clones with software included for only a bit over $100, why would you want HPTuners to get distracted with all that other mess?

Because MDI can only do what GM (ACDelcoTDS) decides to let us do. I have all of GM's stuff but am still pretty limited. They have not allowed turning off auto-door locks since 2007. They don't even allow switching BCM exterior lighting calibrations (to allow the owner to decide if he wants DRL or not) anymore without proof that a Canada rig has been imported to the US. I used to just call them and they would switch it over in the GM system and I could write the US variant into the BCM with my MDI. Not so cooperative anymore. Around 2014 the BCM also began to give its opinion about speed limiting but GEN5 PCM can be switched to calibration to over-ride that. There are several more reasons, not to mention it would be profitable for us to be able to offer these things to our clients.

I am way more in to performance than lights and door locks...but there are good reasons to want this capability.
    Last edited by IARLLC; 04-16-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    tried finding a MDi to use for BCM programming but have not found a device that supports the 2008 thru 2012 colorado's.

Most support 2007 LD trucks, but in the specs, it never lists that particular truck.

Hope to figure out something as the tire size change feature in HPT causes the cruise control to not work when changing the tire size.
    I have a burrito in my colon, yet refried beans come out...
    How i know it's from the same meal? I didn't ingest corn any other time.