Thread: Why are the 8-speed shift tables all crazy in the latest software releases?

Why are the 8-speed shift tables all crazy in the latest software releases?

I understand setting up software for aggression levels and such (if only it could be logged), but the layout is horrible. Manual tables are impossible to find and know which one is which when they used to be laid out nicely for easy changes. WHY?

Potential Tuner
    for some reason I'm missing all the new Trans tables for my 2017 ScatPack A8. I'm running the VCM version ( 4.2.12 ) currently...
    I can download a tune from the Tune Repository with the new tables, but when I do a read from my Scatpack the new tables are all missing ..confusing..

Advanced Tuner

Tuner in Training
    That's a big change. Any idea when it's coming for the ZFHP95?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by scatpack72 View Post
    for some reason I'm missing all the new Trans tables for my 2017 ScatPack A8. I'm running the VCM version ( 4.2.12 ) currently...
    I can download a tune from the Tune Repository with the new tables, but when I do a read from my Scatpack the new tables are all missing ..confusing..
    Did anyone ever figure out anything about this? I have the exact same problem. Showing the latest beta last time I checked, my tune layout is missing like half the stuff that the newer version has. Same story, I can download a tune from repository and it shows there, but reading mine doesn't.

I always use beta for dodge. No matter what year.

If tables are missing I would open a ticket with support.

On any of the newer cars sometimes they need to add parameters to be able to see them. Sending them an infolog helps.

Goodluck.

Just started tuning a 2019 scatpack and it has tons of options.. my customers with 2015 and a 2016 zf9 had to have support help them a bit.. its a little more hassle. But it's all worth the wait.