Thread: Add Channels to Scanner - Do not show in Log - any ideas as to why?

Add Channels to Scanner - Do not show in Log - any ideas as to why?

MPV1 Pro, Innovate LM1 WB, AEM WB AFR Meter linked pillar gauge in a 2000 Trans Am Firehawk. Very radical 408 Solid Roller Cam (265/272 106 lsa) built in 2008. New bigger badder heads so i'm needing to adjust my tune... Trying to not reverse engineer anything installed by a cutting edge speed shop in Houston I cannot get to call back and their website was down, but is now back up - thank God..

Here is my deal. I added Channels to my scanner so I can get readings when I do a log...... For some reason the channels do not show up on my log.. 2019-03-25.png1st log after 1st adjustments (03-24-19).hpl

Something doesn't seem right when I add the channels, all should show up in the log file.

Any suggestions or help, greatly appreciated.

Were the channels added after the log was already recorded? Channels need to be picked out before the log starts in order for them to show up.

Yes, channels added the night before before the log was completed...

Here is the latest data log.... made changes in transient fuel in the tune... car runs a little more sluggish... still cannot see added channels on my data log but they show in the Scanner.. Get readings while driving and attached, just not being recorded by my MPV1 Pro data unit..03-29-19 8-50 Am Log.hplFirehawk Nitros Tune (03-28-09) Rework 3-23-19 (SD & 1.15).hpt