Thread: Some channel lists not populating all on some vehciles

Some channel lists not populating all on some vehciles

So when taking a 2017 channel list from say a 2.0t and having it all setup as I want on one vehicle I will sometimes email that to someone with the same 2017 or 2018 camaro same engine so on and things will not be there. Wideband option as this car does have it stock its not there and one thats very common not to show up is knock retard. So I will then re email the list or change it to maybe an earlier one and it might or not might work. Is there a way to make sure this isnt going to happen? Repol on the vehicle? It really stinks you cannot take and save say a 2018 camaro as it is setup and add it to your current off line vehicle list. Its hard to help some people that have no idea how to setup a scanner to have them add missing channels. Been tuning some cars in china and its hard enough to teach how to read and write a tune let alone describe how to setup the scanner. So any tips here would be great. It seems to be hit or miss if my channel list will work or not when its the same e80a or e92 ecm and know that it has the correct pids so it should be listing them.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Potential Tuner
    I am wondering the same thing about knock retard. It used to work on my 05 Monte Carlo years ago. I havent tuned in awhile and it allows me to add the knock retard as a channel, but then it disappears along with some other PIDs as soon as I start scanning. Is knock retard not a supported parameter on my vehicle?? If anyone could point me to what parameters I can expect to be able to measure on my car that would be very helpful. The attached shows the difference in PIDs when its offline vs scanning.

PID differences.jpg