Thread: do these tunes look right. this is what my tuner did.

Tuner in Training

do these tunes look right. this is what my tuner did.

2017 Camaro SS M6 I mods are Cold air intake, ported throttle body and intake manifold. ARH 1 7/8" headers w/ cats long system. it doesnt seem like he did any tuning just tq management. sorry if this is not allowed. I pay a tuner but decided to look into tuning. dont know much about it at all. tune files added sct is modded from tuner for my mods. Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JCunningham; 03-31-2019 at 12:37 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    almost nothing done here
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    ya so he didnt tune my car did he? once the salts gone ill get some logs.

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    I mods are Cold air intake, ported throttle body and intake manifold. ARH 1 7/8" headers w/ cats long system. it doesnt seem like he did any tuning just tq management. sorry if this is not allowed. I pay a tuner but decided to look into tuning. dont know much about it at all. tune files added sct is modded from tuner for my mods. Thank you
    This reeks of that bottom feeder who whores out SCT X4s with free toons for life.

Western New York's Performance Headquarters

^ yup for sure.

Advanced Tuner
    I have a good tune. - [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Glad you went looking OP. This thing was hardly changed at all as mentioned previously.

can't believe he didnt even change the cooling fans lol

i would send the tuner back to him and ask for a refund!
    2016 GenV 2SS twin turbo @20psi

Tuner in Training
    im sure a refund wont happen. I sent him a email asking if he had sent me the wrong tune with the update i was using. he forgot to turn off the rear o2s so he sent me an emailed update. he told me he would look but its in his old laptop theat he stopped using because it had a virus. That was 3 days ago. not expecting a reply.

Tuner in Training
    should the fans be changed with the minor mods I have?

Up the user if you ask me.

I see no issue with leaving them at stock settings. These trucks have always ran great when the temps are 190-205 degrees, even in the summer. Or look at it this way, if the truck hasn't melted down yet what makes you think that's going to change?

Maybe I just think too many overreact when temps get to 200-210 degrees.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    i forgot to say this is a 2017 Camaro SS M6

Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    im sure a refund wont happen. I sent him a email asking if he had sent me the wrong tune with the update i was using. he forgot to turn off the rear o2s so he sent me an emailed update. he told me he would look but its in his old laptop theat he stopped using because it had a virus. That was 3 days ago. not expecting a reply.
    Definitely don't expect a reply or refund from Dyno Asshole. He has too many people on Camaro5 sucking him off to worry about you and sending you back money for his "custom" dyno toon

Western New York's Performance Headquarters

Tuner in Training
    ya he pays camaro5 6 off say anything negative and they will delete it and ban you.

here is on this forum

Tuner in Training
    EEEEKKKKKKKKKK........ for my car I had a few people help me with my 17 1ss m6, bolt on's and flex fuel. I learned a tad with someone the first time then had someone who is popular on Camaro6 for the fastest bolt on cars help me/remote tune it via hptuners and multiple logs. Then I basically modified that tune to the way i like it, such as PE tables, fans , spark tables. I also had to pull timing out of some tables and shuffle things around so for that reason I dont advise going the route I did with that person. The car rips and there is things done in my tune that are supposed to be able to let you launch hard at the track, I know there were manual guys having issues with that. Some stuff i am unsure as to why it is the way it is. My car was tuned 5 times, first 2 on a dyno by a shop and that was a brutal, it had 2 degrees of KR across the board....... Its hard finding good gen5 tuners, very hard.

Had the same issue before I decided to figure out how to tune an E92. I knew enough from tuning E38's etc.... that nothing was really done to it except timing and a half ass job with the idle. I would go back through his so called "tunes" after I learned something new just to make sure I didn't misinterpret anything but.....no. This was a total of about 10 scans and adjustments. My torque, VT and VE were never touched.
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Tuner in Training
    For my car I have a ported MSD and the guy I went through last did adjust the VE table, thats one thing I dont really understand how to tweak yet but OP if you have a ported intake manifold you may need the ve tweaked as well, especially with a MSD as it has alot more volume than stock intake. Only thing with the VE table is I cannot find a good way to compare em, maybe copy the values and use excel??? Also I recommend a AEM wide band 30-0334 wide band, it has a OBD pass through, makes logging woth WB a breeze.