Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interface DEAD

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by momotunes View Post
    Same issues with mine. Mine seemed to act up whenever I updated the firmware. Tried another cable with no luck. I tried a bench harness on my E38 and same result. Ford truck fails midwrite Everytime. On the second go around it takes. GM with E38 has issues detecting and it won't do anything with my 2008 mustang. I hope it's something fixable with software.
    I updated my mpvi1 and it shows error with the red light on, tried to sync several times but no response, i think its dead! anyway to reprogram the interface or did i just waste 600 bucks?

Advanced Tuner
    I have same problem - tried it and still won’t see it
    I sent in the unit and says it fine -and tested it
    Got unit back and same thing
    Just tried start up options and no luck
    Says usb device not recognized

#187721]: MPVI2 2055776181 RMA 187721
    Last edited by paulsmithsr; 10-15-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I?m still waiting for someone kinda give some ideas to try, no answer and any of my posts..... supposed to be support.... still waiting

Advanced Tuner
    Had IT from hp tuners and it still not fixed. - I have tried 3 different. Computer and have sent in unit to hp tuners
    And sent computer to HP to get redone - wasted a lot of time and money now
    Just want a new replacement unit and will get another brand new computer
    To start fresh
    Please help Hp mpvi 12 pro not working as intended

Advanced Tuner
    ok well finaly fixed it ---- deleted all files from hp tuners and started fresh redownload program also noticed my windows was not active -reactivated it and
    now it seems to work it now see the mpvi 2 -haven't tried to tune car yet but that how i fixed it so far to get it to recognize the unit