Thread: 2003 Dodge Ram/ Build Date 10/02 47re trans--- tuning questions

2003 Dodge Ram/ Build Date 10/02 47re trans--- tuning questions

I am new to diesel tuning... so what I have is a edge insight pro cs2... says it can have 4 custom tunes using hp tuners.. before this I am using a edge evolution cs2.. what I want to know is how to get or use tunes.. if anyone can send me tunes.. how tunes are made without the use of a dyno to see how each change affects the hp and tq (come from a import back ground where dynos are always used and pulls made and then a change and then a pull made etc) Have a reman stock converter with a billet cover and new stator from a 48re.. tow a 5th wheel with a approx. total weight of 8700 when loaded with a pin weight of 1400.. looking to get the best out of it while towing. truck has 113K on it as of now... can anyone help me understand a lot more about how to access tunes etc...

Banned
    Lots of tunes available on here that have been put up that can be downloaded. No transmission tuning on the 2003?s. SOL there.

Banned
    Dyno isn?t necessary to build a tune unless you are looking to squeeze out and maximize every hp possible for racing