Thread: VSS Delete BA Standalone

VSS Delete BA Standalone and manual conversion

Hey all am doing a barra into a gu patrol, my only issue so far is if you dont give the BA PCM a speed signal they can stall when slowing down. anybody know of a way of tuning this out? thinking just remove DFCO? anything im overlooking? Also going from auto to manual any paramaters i should be changing other then idles and switching it to manual? cheers in advance
    Last edited by seanlivingstone; 03-29-2019 at 10:49 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    email file

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    do you have a ba tune to suit no vss luke?

Advanced Tuner
    email me the file u have/are going to use and combo i'll look

Sorry thought i replied here but obviously not... I ended up finding someone who made a little module to convert the sinewave from the patrol to a 5v square for the ba ecu to recognise... next project i think is to buy a gas fg motor and drop that in as the current motor has a oil leak from the rear main. (what did i expect from a $100 motor) hopefully not much of a difference between the 2. thats the current tune in it atm pretty much just VSS swapped, copied over the manual tables, raised the idle a little, changed the fan settings and removed a few things that wasnt needed. cheers

LOAD INTO GU base tune no pats manual gear ratios vss.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    the ba ecu actually recognises a sinewave signal on the vss input, i've used abs wheel speed sensors before and re-scaled the pulse/revs. it basically just looks for a rising or falling edge. ive used 12v square wave without issue also, its pretty flexible.

thats good to know mate. the patrol has a 2 wire output sensor though with the falcon only having a single input what would you do there?