Thread: virtual VE -> calculate coefficients

Potential Tuner

virtual VE -> calculate coefficients

Hi guys,

I'm new here. Ive been working on my virtual VE table and when I copy paste multiple % from the scanner (VE vs LTFT), then click calculate co efficients I am getting negative values when I select all of the cells out of the scanner and paste into the editor. If I only select some of the cells from the scanner then it calcs fine. Any direction would be appreciated.

Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images

Potential Tuner
    I changed the row configuration to be more boost friendly. Can anyone confirm that is the correct way to fix this. Now that I have changed the row axis to go above 1.0 the calculate co efficient doesn't go into the negatives.

Capture1.JPG

Advanced Tuner
    Right click on the map/baro axis and the axis creator will pop up. Under defaults, pick 1, 2, or 3 bar map to get the correct scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwestlake View Post
    I changed the row configuration to be more boost friendly. Can anyone confirm that is the correct way to fix this. Now that I have changed the row axis to go above 1.0 the calculate co efficient doesn't go into the negatives.

Capture1.JPG
    I have had the same exact issue with high negative and positive numbers but my row's are already set above 1.0. Did that help for sure?
    I might have to relook at mine or start all over again. This is the main reason I have not tuned my VE yet past idle.
    I always tune VVE....
    2016 C7 M7 Z51
    Callies ultra billet crank
    Callies ultra billet rods
    Diamond pistons
    Jhonson high speed lifters
    Ported and polished headwork
    Custom cam
    YSi-V7

Potential Tuner
    re scaling the axis fixed the problem on this tune for me. Thanks for the help.

Randy