Thread: Help with 2019 Gt

Help with 2019 Gt

I have a 2019 Gt with a Vortec supercharger. This setup is running 8 lbs boost and 635 HP wheel. Fuel system is a Fore L2 post regulated return style. Injectors are ID 1300X2. The car runs well except for some roughness and misfiring in the 1000 to 2000 RPM range. Tuner has been unsuccessful, so I'm looking to hire someone else to help, preferably in South Florida - greater Ft. Lauderdale area. Anyone with experience on the Gen 3 PCU up to the challenge?

Senior Tuner
    Probably could get it running good remotely no problem but if you're near Palm Beach and want in person I would schedule with Palm Beach Dyno

contact

As much as anything, I am looking for someone to work with me on the project. I'm in the process of building up a motor for the next stage of around 1000 - 1100 HP. May I contact you to discuss? Remote would work

Senior Tuner
    I messaged you

Advanced Tuner
    Curious as to why you have an aftermarket fuel system? We did a '18, stock with BAP, 12psi boost, almost 800 wheel, 93 pump, 65% dc on stock inj..
    With the new 16 injectors they put a lot of fuel in, with a bap.

Quote Originally Posted by MRRPMBRP View Post
    Curious as to why you have an aftermarket fuel system? We did a '18, stock with BAP, 12psi boost, almost 800 wheel, 93 pump, 65% dc on stock inj..
    With the new 16 injectors they put a lot of fuel in, with a bap.
    +1

PI is only used like 10% @ wot in this cars so you have a lot to spare.

Stock pump may do 800, but not 1100 and that is where I expect to be once I install the built motor. In any case, the issue at hand is the low RPM, Low throttle misfire. Not sure what messenger you use. Can I contact you?

Senior Tuner
    I sent you a message on forum. Email address is [email protected]

Still having problems with the tune. Once the manifold pressure rises above ambient (14 psi) the AFR drops to .64 and the ECU throws a fuel system open loop fault.
    I've spent hours trying to resolve this. Anyone have suggestions?