Thread: Gt350 intake, TB, CAI. Assistance

Potential Tuner

Gt350 intake, TB, CAI. Assistance

Not new to tuning but new to tuning fords. I will be tuning a 2016 gt next week. We are installing a gt350 intake and TB. Along with a PMAS CAI. I have read some on copying the TB and MAF data from the stock gt350 tables. Any help would be great.

Potential Tuner
    Does anyone at least have a stock file I can use?

If this is your first Ford I'd definitely get try to get a hold of a stock GT map to look at before you go diving in. One of my buddies picked up a 15 GT not long ago and wanted me to take a look and see if I could do anything for him. I read the file and it's nothing like the GM files I'm used to looking at. Are you looking for a GT350 file or a GT?

Potential Tuner
    Thanks for the response. I have the gt file and the gt350 file. I was more looking for guidence. I know there are guys here that have done this and can help with some of the little things they encountered.

Get the data from a FRPP tune that gas the GT350 tb and Mani. There is one somewhere posted up

Advanced Tuner
    there is a PP3 file for the manual trans in the repository

Potential Tuner
    Ok so from what I am hearing the gt350 TB makes zero power over the stock one with the gt350 intake. So I think I'm going to stick with the stock TB for now.
    Bill88stang I will look at that file here in a bit. My car is an Auto though but that's shouldn't make too big of an issue.

Boosted- I agree I know Im not the first one to do this. I wish someone had the tune already. I would gladly pay for it just to save me time and pain.

Advanced Tuner
    From what I had seen someone post the auto pp3 file is different I have not seen it posted though only the Manual one