Thread: 0411 PCM in 97 Vette

0411 PCM in 97 Vette

So after reading and seeing SO many issues with the stock 97-98 LS1A pcm where it can brick easier, i found the 0411 is more reliable and looks like it just a simple re-pin on the connector side. I just ordered on and have the wiring diagrams for the stock ls1a and the 0411 pcm and have what i need to move the wires. Once i get this hooked up and ready to tune do i just download a stock 2002 corvette tune for this and flash it and start moving over some values from my old tune? I have a procharger running about 708 lbs of boost, 60# injectors, valve springs and a couple more mods. I was also reading i can do a side by side and copy over values from my old tune to the new tune and tweak it from there.

Advanced Tuner
    I'd most likely use the 2002 156 OS for the car. But now you can modify the os for the boost. So its a lot of new tuning, or copy and pasting and making it work. And crazy, 708 lbs of boost? That thing make a million horsepower? All kidding aside. 7-8 lbs should be easy tuning on the 0411. If you need the vin swapped into the 411 let me know. I can modify the pcm and get that vin into the pcm for you.
    Thanks,

Dustin