Thread: C6 vette Grand sport AT6 60LB / ECS 1500 Base map needed

C6 vette Grand sport AT6 60LB / ECS 1500 Base map needed

looking for base map or help with injector /maf scaling for 2010 C6 Grand sport AT6 / ECS 1500 supercharger kit

Engine: LS3 all stock
    Trans: AT
    Fuel pump: stock + KB Boost a pump
    headers: ebay long tube
    exhaust: catless free with stock mufflers
    Pulley size: 3.8"
    Crankshaft pulley: stock
    MAF: Stock in 4" housing
    Injectors: HPI 60LB (short small injectors with 60lb writing on side, no spec sheet or papers came with them)
    https://www.corvettemods.com/C6-Corv...8_p_18334.html

im attaching stock file to this thread maybe somebody willing to support
    any help highly appreciated.

thanks in advance
    Attached Files Attached Files

Says on the vendors website that they are supposed to come with some sort of injector data. If you didn't receive any I'd talk to then about it. Until you get data I wouldn't even bother trying to set those things up

i just got this file from HPI on emailGM_-_60lb.xlsx

Some of the data needed for the injectors is missing. I would spend the money and get a set from ID or FIC, at least the $500 spent will get you proper data and good injectors. Crappy parts and data give crappy results.

Once injectors are handled get a AEM WBO2 setup and get that in the scanner and logging correctly.

You will need to setup the tune for injectors, MAP sensor, change resolutions to the tables for fuel and spark, change PE and Spark, IMO put car in MAF only and get idle fueling and BRAF complete and then work on off idle and part throttle, then complete WOT.

We can help but you must get proper parts and data secured so we all don't chase our tails over crappy parts and data.

Remember- Crap data in is crap data out

Quote Originally Posted by DHC View Post
    Some of the data needed for the injectors is missing. I would spend the money and get a set from ID or FIC, at least the $500 spent will get you proper data and good injectors. Crappy parts and data give crappy results.

Once injectors are handled get a AEM WBO2 setup and get that in the scanner and logging correctly.

You will need to setup the tune for injectors, MAP sensor, change resolutions to the tables for fuel and spark, change PE and Spark, IMO put car in MAF only and get idle fueling and BRAF complete and then work on off idle and part throttle, then complete WOT.

We can help but you must get proper parts and data secured so we all don't chase our tails over crappy parts and data.

Remember- Crap data in is crap data out
    what kind data is needed maybe i will request and they will provide ?
    if not ill get other set later time.

I attached the data from ID so you can look at the various tables missing. Like, volts/map, minimum pulse, etc.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry man, I was wrong.

I looked again and everything looks to be there in the spreadsheet you attached. I apologize for the mistake and feel like an ass. Should have made sure to look at everything.