Thread: dbw 6.0 btr stage 4 cam idle issue

Potential Tuner

dbw 6.0 btr stage 4 cam idle issue

looking for help vehicle is swap vehicle has a 6.0 4l80e dbw truck set up btr stage 4 cam vette ecm, i can get the vehicle to run if i were to hold the throttle but can not get the vehicle to idle at all gives strange map readings can get an instant start but dies right after then have to hold the throttle to start and keep running i can send a log as well as the tune for anyone that can help ive tried about everything i can think of i haven't done to many dbw vehicles.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bank 2 o2 sensor looks dead, it doesn't switch at all.

The MAF curve and both VE tables look basically stock, those need to be calibrated. The airflow model is key to everything, if that is off, idle is off and drive ability will suffer.

I'd actually upgrade to the speed density enhanced OS to remove the secondary VE table to make speed density tuning faster. You can still run the MAF using that OS.

Get the fueling correct first, then see how bad the idle is. Add a touch of base running airflow if you think it needs it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    The only issue I have with dialing in the fueling is that I cant get the vehicle to idle at all without throttle input

Tuner in Training
    Fix the B2S1 O2 sensor ...its dead as 5FPD stated...also VSS is showing vehicle is moving.???
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2g...4Igjgtfb4TxnTR
    02 Silverado Z71 4x4 RCSB SS

Potential Tuner
    No vehicle isnt moving its picking up the signal from somewhere u think the tac module wiring is too close to the vss I do understand the issue with the o2 not working and effecting driveability but I thought under cold start it doesnt reference them. As far as dailing in the fueling I'll throw my wideband in it, but the fact that it wont idle at all not even try to idle and the map readings in the scanner seem off to me