Thread: Tuning fuel and injectors as well as afr not understanding hp tuners tables

Tuner in Training

Tuning fuel and injectors as well as afr not understanding hp tuners tables

Can some one please help me understand all the damn tables in this tuner trying to find where to maybe be able to change my afr when I hit boost and also my injectors I am not sure what to change how to change it or if any of it is right does anyone have the data for the 33lb injectors or some call 36 I am pretty new to the tuning game shit

Without you saying what you are working with, your guess is as good as mine for what you need done.

What vehicle, what computer?

What 33lb/hr injectors? There are tons of injectors on the market or from other vehicles.

Most things are labeled to be somewhat dummy proof. Injector "flow rate" is a common table to see in GM cars. Your EQ ratio under power enrichment controls the commanded air fuel ratio for full throttle. Whether or not you hit that requested value is a toss up. If you don't hit that targeted value you have to calibrate the airflow model to get to that number.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Sorry am running a 97 Grand Prix gt l36 with ssm90 sc kit with 3.8 pully has 33lbs injectors cold air front power log u bend delete down pipe and a cleared cat and I think mite have over drive pully some where and has alt booster I bought the car with everything on it already

Tuner in Training
    Check out grandprixforums.com. That's where I got all my help with my top swap on my impala. Lots of good tuning info there for our engines.

BTW, we really don't have that many tables compared to other newer cars.