Thread: New user. Can't load tune. What am I doing wrong?

Potential Tuner

New user. Can't load tune. What am I doing wrong?

I'm new to the platform and I've been kind of learning as I go with the help of a friend, who isn't currently available. I'm trying to flash a tune on to my car. It is a 2010 Camaro SS. I was under the impression that I needed to purchase 2 credits for this vehicle, which I did several months ago. I tried to load a tune today and I received the following message:

I was prompted to "assign" my available credits. (not sure of the proper term)

So I followed the prompts and assigned my credits. I'm hoping I didn't do it wrong. There were multiple prompts telling me that the action was not reversible, so be sure. I thought I was.

After that, I tried loading the tune again, but I am still getting the same message as shown above.

Here is the license information:

Did I mess up when applying my credits? If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Zane

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    without any further information my best guess would be you read the fscm and the software is now asking you for the license.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Try doing a read entire and uncheck the FPCM, then try flashing your new tune in.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Is there any further information I can provide? I know this is probably something basic.

Potential Tuner
    Will do, thanks

Potential Tuner
    I think I figured it out. I read the tune on my car before I assigned the credits. I made changes to it then tried to load it today at which time I was prompted to assign credits. I think I need to make changes to the file I just read and then try to load that file. Does this sound plausible?