Thread: "built"4l65e swap with 0411 pcm seems to be slipping...help please.

"built"4l65e swap with 0411 pcm seems to be slipping...help please.

I just swapped a supposedly "built" 4l65e/4000 stall into my car which was previously a t56 car and is currently running an 0411 pcm,i purchased the trans connector and pinned the 13 wires to the pcm as indicated by a diagram I found on ls1tech,did the segment swap from a 02 auto fbody,i backed the car out of my garage and attempted to take it down the road and it acted low on trans fluid so I pulled it back in the garage and checked the trans fluid and it was fine,ive already verified the converter is all the way in the trans,is there something I could have missed in the tune that could cause this? I attached the current tune file,any help would be greatly appreciated,tia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BMFIROC-Z; 04-07-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Tuner
    I'm no expert but noticed desired torque is set wrong the lower values need to be set higher

UPDATE, I made some changes and got it shifting much better and also managed to get a short log recorded that I will attach with the current tune file I made the changes to..as I said before, it seems to be shifting better but still don't seem right to me..would someone that knows about 4l60e/auto trans tuning PLEASE take a look at my tune/log and tell me what if anything needs adjusted? im open to all tips,suggestions or criticism as im a pretty advanced mechanic but this is my first T56 to electronic controlled trans swap as well as my first time tuning an electronic controlled transmission..also,not sure if its related to the changes I made or not but the "traction control system" in my log says its "on" even though all the torque management/TCS stuff has been tuned out and disabled that im aware of..my question is,will this effect power/ or is there a way to get it to say "off"?lol car/setup is an 87 camaro, h/c/I LQ9 swap w/ 0411 pcm/ls1 standalone harness, built 4l65e/4000stall ,if any other info is needed please lmk,TIA.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BMFIROC-Z; 04-20-2019 at 12:58 PM.

after remembering to re-enable auto trans diag codes,it started throwing a code p0758,checked /verified wiring from pcm to solenoids,checked solenoids themselves and all checks out,im stumped..any suggestions?...anyone? lol

anybody??

Did you check the resistance of the shift solenoid? When you checked the wiring from the PCM to the solenoid did you just check resistance or put a load on the circuit? A poor connection (just a few strands left or weak clip) can show low resistance with no load and very high as soon as it gets hit with voltage. You can just switch the two shift solenoids and see if the code moves to the other position as well. At least you will know if it is the solenoid or wiring.