Thread: New sub $200 WB option

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    plx is awesome, I knew I should've bought the PLX even before I bought my AEM

Advanced Tuner
    Looks like its using the same Bosh WBO2 though. Isn't half the issue the choice of the sensor?

Looks good though, esp for the price and what you get!
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

Tuner in Training
    I just bought from these people, yet to install. Will tell you how it goes. They are made here in Canberra, Australia in a local house by some locals. Very good service said if had any questions to just drop around or give them a call!

www.wb02.com

Check it out and let me know what you think, I got the 2CO model.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by my99wrx7
    I just bought from these people, yet to install. Will tell you how it goes. They are made here in Canberra, Australia in a local house by some locals. Very good service said if had any questions to just drop around or give them a call!

www.wb02.com

Check it out and let me know what you think, I got the 2CO model.
    i also recommend these guys. i bought a DIY 2eo unit and its never missed a beat, i have it always connected and running on the car and couldnt be happier. Customer support is also excellent
    04 VY Commodore ute M6 ls1, 918 valve springs, TR6 plugs, genttrbb twin turbo kit, 60lb seimiens injectors, Bosh 044 fuel pump, SX fuel reg, PLX wideband,Full Castle Hill Exhaust with 2 1/2in dump pipes, 4in cats into twin 3in cat back (no merge), Ripshift, oz700 clutch and 3.73 diff gears

Advanced Tuner
    the LSU4 sensor is a lot better than the LS4.2 sensor that the LC1 uses,

i have used the LSU4 sensors a lot with one of my widebands i have and they work great, just dont last on leaded fuel but they dont fritz out when over heated etc like the 4.2 does

Dale