Thread: NGauge PID 2019 Ranger help.

Potential Tuner

NGauge PID 2019 Ranger help.

Hey everyone, so I have been trying to get a few PID?s visible for my 2019 Ranger but I found the 2008+ Ford Gas PID set to be lacking a few items I found in the ?Ford All? list but that list is missing some from the other list.

My question is, can I take a PID from one list and add it to another list? Somehow create a custom PID list to view on the gauges display? Is it possible to add these PID addresses to a file on the SD card?

Thank you for your time!

Email emotion support, ngauge is their product

Advanced Tuner
    What software version on you on in the nGauge

The current beta is fw299

Tuner in Training
    the guage max allows you to watch live up to 6 pids at once on a single screen. but when you click the STAR on every pid you want to monitor in the background it will record whenever you data log it. my problem is ive recorded a bunch of pids into my guage then exported it into the vcm scanner. my raw data shows on the list on the left side but nothing shows in my graphs.

Yes you can create you own pid list... so for instance when i sell a customer one i can send him a pre loaded tune and custom pid list i want to see when i tell him to datalog and send back to me
    Last edited by timskmperf; 05-05-2019 at 07:06 AM.