Thread: 2007 Audi Q7 4.2L FSI can I retune back to stock?

Question 2007 Audi Q7 4.2L FSI can I retune back to stock?

Can I return this ECU back to stock using MPVI II?

I have an MPVI, and would need to upgrade.

Does anyone have a stock tune that I could look at to see what is available in the editor?

I don't have the vehicle in front of me right now but around 8 p.m. Central Time I will and at that time I will be able to post an info log.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherstone View Post
    Can I return this ECU back to stock using MPVI II?

I have an MPVI, and would need to upgrade.

Does anyone have a stock tune that I could look at to see what is available in the editor?

I don't have the vehicle in front of me right now but around 8 p.m. Central Time I will and at that time I will be able to post an info log.

Thanks!
    The read supplied is a stock read matching the identified operating system.
    As well, without an MPVI2, you will be unable to even view the tune file, as it requires an MPVI2 and internet connection to request the necessary information to view it.
    If its not broke, just give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven@HPTuners View Post
    The read supplied is a stock read matching the identified operating system.
    As well, without an MPVI2, you will be unable to even view the tune file, as it requires an MPVI2 and internet connection to request the necessary information to view it.
    What if someone emailed me a tune file and then I attempted to open it in vcm editor? Would at least be able to poke around to see if I can change what I need to change?

Ohh ok I get it lop. MPVI II needed to even view the tune or any tune bummer.

It sure would be nice to be able to know exactly what I'm going to be able to change and determine whether or not it is going to resolve the issue I'm trying to resolve or if it will end up being wasted effort.

Does anyone know what all we can modify on the Audi ECMs?

Typical stuff like tire size Etc?

Can we remap the MAFs to do a MAF tune?

Rear O2 sensor disable and delete? Or rather in my case re-enable.

What about ignition timing?

I have read that you do not tune them like GM vehicles, it involves more increasing desirrd torque tables and airflow tables etc(?)