Thread: Fuel pressure not matching tune 2014 ctsv

Advanced Tuner

Fuel pressure not matching tune 2014 ctsv

So anyone have their fuel pressure not match their tune? My Low and normal flows match, but once it hits the high flow its 73.5 psi ish and not the 65.3 psi that is shown? Please disregard the knock as that has been taken care of. thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sgod1100 View Post
    So anyone have their fuel pressure not match their tune? My Low and normal flows match, but once it hits the high flow its 73.5 psi ish and not the 65.3 psi that is shown? Please disregard the knock as that has been taken care of. thanks!
    Not uncommon and wouldn't worry about it. If you log pump commanded DC I bet you will see it at 100%.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by asteggall View Post
    Not uncommon and wouldn't worry about it. If you log pump commanded DC I bet you will see it at 100%.
    Really? That doesn't make any sense though. If I wanted to alter it how would I know where to adjust if those pressure don't represent what the pump is actually doing?

Advanced Tuner
    Are you possibly running a Boost A Pump that is kicking in at a certain boost level?
    2011 Camaro SS
    Thompson Motorsports Dart 427
    ESS Tuning G4 Supercharger 1158whp/1017wtq
    DSX Tuning stuff

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by justhereforinfo View Post
    Are you possibly running a Boost A Pump that is kicking in at a certain boost level?
    nope, stock fuel pump and nothing else

Advanced Tuner
    Honestly, I've tuned those adjustments out in the past. I've set it to 58 psi across the board, and adjusted accordingly. Made smoothing out the wideband easier. That's just me tho..
    Thanks,

Dustin

Quote Originally Posted by Asylumwarp View Post
    Honestly, I've tuned those adjustments out in the past. I've set it to 58 psi across the board, and adjusted accordingly. Made smoothing out the wideband easier. That's just me tho..

Except sometimes you need the higher PSI to off set injector delta when raising boost or going E85 even with bigger injectors.

Advanced Tuner
    sooooooo.....there really isn't an answer as to why these settings don't match the actual the tune?

Quote Originally Posted by sgod1100 View Post
    sooooooo.....there really isn't an answer as to why these settings don't match the actual the tune?
    Try logging some of the fuel system pid's to see what it is doing and when.

Capture.JPG