Thread: reading from tune repository

Potential Tuner

reading from tune repository

After downloading a few tunes I am having trouble opening them. I get the error "unable to open file unsupported or newer version detected please update your software", so I downloaded the latest version "vcm suite latest full version download", but still get the same error. I get this error even on some of my old tunes from my files. Any help would be appreciated

that means the tune files were created with a newer version of hptuners software than you are using... so you need to update to the latest beta version of the software to be able to open them...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Potential Tuner
    So 4.2 isn't new enough? Nothing I'm looking at is new it's all older stuff. With the beta version any problems or concerns?