Thread: 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 File Here

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 File Here

HI,

This is a file of my 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 for those who are interested. While reading, I tried almost all Nissan/Infinity Hardware and all will stop reading at 50/70% with an error "x7F Negative Response Code". The only one worked is SH_7058 Nissan and will request for VIN change or will be automatically generated by HpTuners.

Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by DXB_Tuner View Post
    HI,

This is a file of my 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 for those who are interested. While reading, I tried almost all Nissan/Infinity Hardware and all will stop reading at 50/70% with an error "x7F Negative Response Code". The only one worked is SH_7058 Nissan and will request for VIN change or will be automatically generated by HpTuners.

Thank You.
    That's because the correct hardware to select is SH_7058. Anything else isn't the correct hardware.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    That's because the correct hardware to select is SH_7058. Anything else isn't the correct hardware.
    That's correct..As well there isn't much information about Nissan Patrol Y61 indicate which hardware to read and i think the newer Y61 share the same/similar Y62 ECU.
    Information about Japanese cars are bit hard to get/find.