Thread: mpvi2 standard to pro problems

mpvi2 standard to pro problems

So i just updated my standard mpvi2 to the pro through my account. It says i have purchased the pro and i received the pro link. How to do get the pro update into my mpvi2? Its like pulling teeth i get no instructions on how to do it. Plus i hate the fact i cant just talk to someone live at hp tuners to guide me through this process. I am not very good with computers. I have contacted support and they sent me a link for a bata version update. I then have to resync and send the info to them. There must be a easier way like a email sent to me so i can update my mpvi2. I just feel like for 250 bucks it shouldn't be this hard to update.

When i resync it does not show the pro feature only my vehicle info and credits ect... nothing about the pro feature.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please open a support ticket here https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I have a ticket open. Last night after about 6 hours of banging my head i figured it out. Support had to send me the beta version for it to work.