Thread: maxx force 7 navistar tuning software

maxx force 7 navistar tuning software

I am in search of tuning software for the Navistar maxforce 7 (aka ford 6.0 ),, its is a 2011 Monaco motor home ,Navistar has a tight rein on any programing changes and have to go thru the dealer ship for any hp upgrades ,the software they offer is only to scan and clear codes \

thanks in advance ,,gmonde

Advanced Tuner RandomEnthusiast's Avatar
    Is the pcm/ecm still black oak based or did they use another unit? If it's black oak based maybe try swapping a ford pcm in.

its a siemens ecu, totally different than the ford in every way, and no its not a 6.0, its based off of the 6.4... aftermarket support is limited and so far flashing has to be done on the bench with very expensive tools, Some say they can flash by diag plug, but I have not seen any success storys with this yet

Quote Originally Posted by crash01 View Post
    its a siemens ecu, totally different than the ford in every way, and no its not a 6.0, its based off of the 6.4... aftermarket support is limited and so far flashing has to be done on the bench with very expensive tools, Some say they can flash by diag plug, but I have not seen any success storys with this yet
    The 6.4 is also a Siemens ECU, but yeah, they are different. Swapping to a 6.4 ecu may be possible, but I imagine it would be far from easy.

Quote Originally Posted by jr2185 View Post
    The 6.4 is also a Siemens ECU, but yeah, they are different. Swapping to a 6.4 ecu may be possible, but I imagine it would be far from easy.
    yea i forgot that part, the ford is i believe a SID902 and the maxxforce is a SID908, vastly different
    Last edited by crash01; 04-25-2019 at 04:42 PM.