So I'm getting an ABS light when I have my 28 inch tall drag radials on presumably because of the circumference difference between the front and rear exceeding some limit in the EBCM, fronts are 2090mm and rears are 2235mm, a difference of about 7%.

I can correct for the circumference difference in HPT and my front and rear wheel speeds read correctly in the scanner for a short while until the ABS error comes up and then I loose both speeds in the scanner(they lock at there last value) and on my dash speedometer.

From my research it appears the wheels speeds are an input directly to EBCM and them presumably broadcast down the CAN datalink to the other modules. I'm guessing that the ECBM stops broadcasting this information when it detects a fault.

I guess what I want is to confirm my thinking is correct and that there is no way to fix this with HPT? I see there are a lot of parameters in the Speedometer window in HPT these days and not really sure what all of them are for.
I notice the trans still shifts correctly with fault so is it getting its vehicle speed from elsewhere?

I can live without the ABS as the tyres are only for the track but I use the front and rear wheel speed differential to monitor for wheel spin an I'd also like to still have a speedometer.

Car is the one in my sig.

Screenshot (56).png