Thread: MPVI 2 and pro link question

Tuner in Training

MPVI 2 and pro link question

Hi all,

Holden LS1 ute 2001

Im currently running an AEM 30-4110, i have the white wire hooked to the red 5v wire. channel list for gauge 0.543 to 10.3?

Currently Logging but the issue is the wideband signal that is received into the vcm scanner is different to the gauge.

My issue is i'm stuck on the sensor parameters of the gauge i have made sure it is reading in AFR and not lambda its easy 20% out in the tables. could it be as easy as the parameter correction for the gauge causing this/incorrect reading discrepancy on has it something to do with the selection on the afr gauge with maybe the 4 position thing?

I am just unsure as i have red alot on the forums by searching and have solved all my other issues bar this 1 the uego sensor is mounted correctly with not air leaks on the bunge mount as well.

I hope this is enough information for help as i have the data log from the car on the computer at home and not avaliable at the minute

Cheers
    Last edited by SUS364; 04-11-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Tuner in Training
    P0 and P1 in analog Output voltage modes

if i was the calibrate it at 0.000 AFR=10 and 4.250=18.50 would this look correct?

working that out to 2.125= AFR of 14.25?

Senior Tuner
    Put your gauge back to default settings

The scanner should be set up like this... Should just work if you've wired it right.

Untitled.png

Tuner in Training
    thanks for that mate appreciate it, ill have a look tonight again it was set standard but didnt start at 0.5 im just unsure at the plus 10 its the little things that get me stuck.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by hjtrbo View Post
    Put your gauge back to default settings

The scanner should be set up like this... Should just work if you've wired it right.

Untitled.png
    do you have the wideband hooked up with the white wire to red 5v to get this on the to work on the pro link?

I am starting to pull my hair out i have followed all instructions and have around 13.5 reading in hpt to 10.8 is on the gauge

Tuner in Training
    Last edited by SUS364; 04-12-2022 at 05:41 AM.

Senior Tuner
    Yeah dunno man. Should just work if everything is set up as default parameters.

You can muck around with the transform to get it to read right but you shouldn't have to do that.

Tuner in Training
    Yeah dunno man. Should just work if everything is set up as default parameters.

You can muck around with the transform to get it to read right but you shouldn't have to do that.
    yeah no dramas ill keep tinkering did you hook up the blue wire or just the red 5v on the pro link?

Senior Tuner
    Don't have a pro-link, but red or blue should work. Make sure its got a good ground. Preferably to the same ground that your wideband gauge is using.

Tuner in Training
    Don't have a pro-link, but red or blue should work. Make sure its got a good ground. Preferably to the same ground that your wideband gauge is using.

yeah it is thanks check the ground voltage as well.

2022-04-12 (1).png

2022-04-12 (3).png

Tuner in Training
    2022-04-12 (1).png

does this wrong to anyone?

Tuner in Training
    grounding is done in a 3 way joint, red 5v hooked to a white wire off the uego.
    it surely has to be a calibration issue even @0.5 volt plus 10/or .588 + 10
    maths is correct at 14.7 afr
    p0 for afr 5v is in place
    In desperate need of help my l98 in lamda works perfectly out the box.

Tuner in Training
    2022-04-13 (2).png

any have any info on why its pink ?

Senior Tuner
    Pink means the sensor is not in your channel list. Since you're using analog you wouldn't be using that PID anyway.

Post up a log, I'll take a look.

Tuner in Training
    Pink means the sensor is not in your channel list. Since you're using analog you wouldn't be using that PID anyway.

Post up a log, I'll take a look.
    thanks for that ill get one through tomorrow that makes perfect sense would you happen to know the voltage offset for the 4110 pretty close to it reading but a bit out still.

Senior Tuner
    There is a transform (channel) already defined for your wideband. I pointed it out in a screenshot earlier. Try that.

Tuner in Training
    faulty sensor out the box swapped it out +9.8v and its spot on, thank you to hjtubo for your input appreciate it mate!