Thread: Aeroforce gauge wideband to mpvi 2 pro

Potential Tuner

Aeroforce gauge wideband to mpvi 2 pro

Hey guys i've got a 09 cts-v I installed a aeroforce gauge and wideband, now am trying to install it with my pro to log what my A/F is at. So i have the blue (analog 2) connected to the black wire on the aeroforce box which is what they tell you to connect for data logging. I have everything into hp tuners and it is showing up but getting a reading of 10-12.5 or so. i think my input numbers are wrong but there is nothing in aeroforces guide other than 2-10 and i have that in and not getting the right reading. Do i need to connect more wires from the pro? Does anyone know the input numbers needed? any help is appreciated!

Advanced Tuner
    Did you calibrate like the directions state to avoid inaccuracy? I just pulled up the directions for your gage. I'm guessing this is the gage.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DGS View Post
    Did you calibrate like the directions state to avoid inaccuracy? I just pulled up the directions for your gage. I'm guessing this is the gage.
    Yes I thought i did I will try again in the morning and see if it makes a difference. Here is the actual one that must be the older one.
    https://www.aeroforcetech.com/files/...tions_rev5.pdf

Tuner in Training
    Brown - Wide band analog output 0-5v (0v = 10 AFR, 5V = 20 AFR). This wire
    will connect to the Interceptor analog input (see gauge instructions) or other data
    logging device. this is the wire you need. the black wire appears to be an extra ground to eliminate ground offset errors

Advanced Tuner
    It states to attach ground to dcl/aldl ground terminal for offset errors like you stated. Would not rule that out. Advise on what you find.

Potential Tuner
    So went back to the car today and took all the wires off and when id plug the red or blue wire had both analogs up it would just sit at 10.17. When i touch the wideband controller it seemed like the wire from it going to the pro is screwed up as you'd move it a bit and next thing you'd be able to get the anlogs to go to 12.5 on both even though only one would be hooked up to the controller. I'm at a loss right now i think maybe the controller is a problem? as if you unplug the power nothing happens but play with the wire going from it to the pro the numbers change.

So just hook up the brown to the red and black wire to black wire?

Quote Originally Posted by whistler777 View Post
    Brown - Wide band analog output 0-5v (0v = 10 AFR, 5V = 20 AFR). This wire
    will connect to the Interceptor analog input (see gauge instructions) or other data
    logging device. this is the wire you need. the black wire appears to be an extra ground to eliminate ground offset errors

So hook up the brown to red and black to black