Thread: Lt4 swapped 16 Camaro

Lt4 swapped 16 Camaro

So I have a '16 Camaro SS that the customer swapped a LT4 blower from a CTSV. He's using ADMperformance harnesses for the map/iat2 and evap. I think I'm missing something because there's just no power on the dyno. I'm only getting 4lbs of boost with no signs of belt slip. Even after getting more timing out of her, the power didn't move like there's tqmt still kicking in. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Here's the last tune I worked with the datalog from the dyno pull.

7.hpt
    19-04-15 11-58-41.hpl
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.

Not able to look currently, but I’m T/A kid on the corvetteforum and done a ton of these lt4 swaps on lt1s... send me a PM Iif you like and be glad to help

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    check you bypass hoses..... You only use 1

Tuner in Training
    you log shows commanded A/F No worky till its to late

you peak torque is set to 6042 - Dont do that.

You never went into PE until way late to hit the TQ EQ ratio table that will alter your TQ numbers. Zero out the PE throttle enable for now and you'll need to put peak tq to stock then multiply by 1.30 which is usually good. Change PE Delay to 1,500rpm. Shows 16% off on the entire pull as is with limiting and these items need fixing before looking further. When you do go into PE the car begins to correct the problem area.

Also Log: max tq, manifold press hi res, intake advance, pedal source (2items), intake cam advance, did you pin IAT2 to the ECM?
    2018 Camaro SS, LT4 Fuel System, LT4 S/C
    2020 Ford Edge ST (93-E85 flex fuel tune)
    1999 Pontiac Firehawk
    1987 Chevy Caprice, 6.0L TT 4L80 AWD
    ***Only AWD box chevy in the world***
    Next Level Tuning and Performance
    Tuning email: [email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    I have tunes available. Text u call me. 281-450-1498. Paul. If your here in Houston I have several cars u can drive from all stock to 740 hp. Thanks