Thread: License question

Potential Tuner

License question

Hello. I just purchased an MPVI 2 from OST DYNO. I got my new startup emailed tune. I just tried to put it on my Jeep and it says license selector. Says I don?t have a license to perform the current action. What am I supposed to do here? I thought I had everything taken care of. Thanks

Did you license your jeep when you scanned it? I'm assuming you sent a stock tune to a tuner and they remotely tuned it and sent it back to you? You need to by credits to write a tune into your vehicle. They cost like $48 and you probably need two. What kind of jeep? There are some easy tweaks you can do on your own depending on the Jeep in my experience. I have an 08 commander that I tuned super easy.

Hope this helps

Potential Tuner
    ok I got the tune on it. I figured the previos part out. I have a Jeep Wrangler with a Sprintex supercharger. I am very new to custom tuning. I am working with OST Dyno and they have been really good to work with. So far we are just sending logs in and they send me an updated tune. I'm hoping this thing gets running really good.