Thread: What numbers?

Potential Tuner

What numbers?

I bought a used MPVI a yr or so ago. I went through and registered it and setup the account in my name and what not. And then pretty much forgot about it. Now that I'm to the point I'd like to try "tuning" I've lost my paper with my account info on it.
    Anybody have any info on what I need to do to get this thing back in operation? (I've tried submitting a ticket on the website. No answer)
    I have the application key #'s and the device ID #, but there's no numbers or anything on the MPVI itself.
    I haven't had any luck finding any other way to contact HPT.

There is a customer service section in the forum that might help speed up the process. However, if you have vcm scanner you should be able to click on information and it will provide the info related to the ho tuners device. I'm not at a computer so I can't be of much more help at the moment but that would be where I would start.

Hook up the device to your computer and go to vcm scanner. Click on information up where
    File and edit are located. The info for the device should pop up. Hope this helps.