Thread: Newb tune review.. :) 2014 V6 M6

Tuner in Training

Newb tune review.. :) 2014 V6 M6

Hey all, I?m new to tuning and humbly admit I?m on the steep side of the learning curve here. Being a DYI?er, I didn?t want to buy something pre-canned although I?ve heard good things about MPT. My car is a 2014 V6 MT-82 with off brand air intake with the same ID as stock air box so MAF cal. should not be affected. BBK knockoff shorty headers, Home brew Cat delete X pipe with large resonators and home brew axle back using Dynomax turbo muffs. Cat delete for now so I don?t burn up my originals while learning or worse and catch my car on fire? yikes. Next year I want to go single Turbo (T4/T3 .7AR) shooting for 450-470HP so? I?ve posted two files. One is stock but addresses the post 02's. The second I think I took too far in the post 02's with a different approach and implemented some of the tunings I found in an Engine Builders article I found linked in this forum. (not tried yet) The first file I loaded and got a popup message to disable DTC P0605 ROM error??? I did it before I uploaded the code but can someone explain why I got this message? I was thinking because of CRC differences. When I test drove it, after about five miles the dash cluster went all lights on with tach oscillating at zero just like it does on reboot post code upload. Car ran fine after and didn?t stall so..? I would like to attempt ghost cam too but that?s not a priority. I haven?t played with data logging so that?s why I didn?t include a file yet per the forum guidelines.
    Any and all help/suggestion are welcome.
    Thanks guy's
    Last edited by hamiltog; 04-16-2019 at 08:54 PM.

P0605 comes up when you do a calibration flash on the Copperheads. Either write entire or set P0605 to no error reported and flash calibration

Tuner in Training
    Thanks BoostedYote for the input. When you write entire, does it still have to recycle emissions readiness DTC

Tuner in Training
    Did you ever solve this and land a good ghost cam tune for your 3.7 mustang?