Thread: 2017 Mustang GT F-150 intake manifold swap

2017 Mustang GT F-150 intake manifold swap

Does anyone have experience with the F-150 intake manifold mounted on a coyote Gen2? Theoretically, the longer intake tubes should give more torque in lower rpm.
    But I saw, the F-150 use complete different calculations for speed density and rpm limits than the Mustang GT.
    Maybe this intake manifold together with the GT350 Throttle body gives me a good power combination for daily driver car.
    If anyone did this combination already, say me if its worth or not.

thanks Henry

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto-Hentzschel View Post
    Does anyone have experience with the F-150 intake manifold mounted on a coyote Gen2? Theoretically, the longer intake tubes should give more torque in lower rpm.
    But I saw, the F-150 use complete different calculations for speed density and rpm limits than the Mustang GT.
    Maybe this intake manifold together with the GT350 Throttle body gives me a good power combination for daily driver car.
    If anyone did this combination already, say me if its worth or not.

thanks Henry
    how did this work out for you wondering the same thing seems to have better numbers under 5500 rpm and for a daily it might be fun

Advanced Tuner
    I've done the model year 18 and up F150 manifold on a 17 GT.

There is an increase in low and midrange torque and I found only a small loss of top end.

1/8th mile was .1 slower and .5 Mph slower. 0 to 60 was better with the F manifold Consistent 4.5's vs consistent 4.7's with both the 17 GT manifold and the GT 350 manifold.