Thread: Downloading on Mac

Potential Tuner

Downloading on Mac

I have just recently purchased race render 3 ultimate, when I attempted to download it on my Mac none of the templates downloaded with the app. I found all the templates and other inputs in a separate folder from the app but am having a hard time figuring out how to transfer them over? Any suggestions? I downloaded it on my much older MacBook Air and the app works fine with no problems so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Tuner in Training
    I have RR 3 Ultimate on my Mac, from about three years ago (shortly after I bought the Mac). I'd be glad to attempt to help you, especially since official help seems to be quite lacking around here lately. However, I don't understand what you mean by "how to transfer them over," i.e., I don't follow what exactly you're trying to accomplish.

FWIW -- and I don't remember actually doing this three years ago -- I have a folder /Users/my name/Documents/RaceRender 3/. Besides some files in that folder, I have four sub-folders in it: Images, Styles, Templates, and Video Positions; as you might expect, the sub-folder /Users/my name/Documents/RaceRender 3/Templates/ has all my templates (about 70 of them, a dozen or so of which I made).

The RaceRender 3.app is in the /Applications/ folder, as one might expect.

So, are you trying to download templates, or move them from one folder to another, or one computer to another, or ...?