I was hesitant on sending in my TCM for sometime now thinking the car would be down for more than a week, but I was wrong. A friend of mine for over 25yrs had his car tuned somewhere else before I had a dyno and I fixed all the drive-ability items recently for him and some other stuff. Long time friendship, so it was on the house to me and I was happy to help him out. I put the other shop tune in the car and made two pulls. Put my tune in and the car not only puts down more power, but it has no drive-ability issues, responsiveness is there, and revs up much faster into the power band.

Well, he purchased the TCM unlock for me as a gift and to get my butt in gear after seeing what I did with his vehicle and others. It was a surprise considering he needed my VIN and wasn't even around my car. I took the TCM out Monday night, shipped it to HpTuners Tuesday morning, they got it today (Wednesday) and already shipped it back due to arrive tomorrow (Thursday). I am local to them so shipping is fast, but that is service in my book. Literally, it couldn't have been there long and they were on it.

GREAT JOB HPtuners

Joseph Krier