Thread: Final Airflow Min, 102mm Throttle Body

Tuner in Training

Final Airflow Min, 102mm Throttle Body

2011 CTSV, has a 102mm TB (china) and 4.5" CAI. Updated the ETC scalar but still getting elevated RPM until the adaptive idle kicks in. I'm trying to set the final airflow minimum like in the BigMike tutorial but the car idles at ~1500rpm and 20% tps regarless of how low I set final airflow min. I even zero'd out the entire table (tune/log attached) and the car still adds air to get to 1500 rpm from somewhere. What am I missing?

Thanks for looking.

idle1.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Have you tried a TB relearn?

Exactly, learn the the new throttle body by a GM device.

Try setting the etc scalar from 7,400.0000 to 8,000.0000. But why are your base airflow table 0 ? Your proportional and integral are 4,096? All the idle rpm's are 575? I would get the stock numbers back in there (except etc scalar),
    so it will at least run.
    2000 Camaro SS 2015 L83 port injected, Whipple 3.0, 4L80E, 8.8 Ford
    2013 Silverado 5.3, 6L80k 8.8

Tuner in Training
    Hi, thanks for the replies. I have those idle numbers in there to disable the adaptives because I was trying to find the final airflow min via this method:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...e-tuning-guide

I put 0 in to airflow min in as a test to show no matter what I do the car will idle at ~12-1500 with adaptives disabled. In general the car idles good with the stock settings but pulls when coming off the gas. Increasing the scalar is a good idea, I will do that when I get the car back. I also plan to try decreasing the %max as a test just to see if I can get the blade to close.