Thread: LS1 to LSA help

Tuner in Training

LS1 to LSA help

I have been reading and trying for days but there is something I am missing.
    Feels like I am going in circles..
    Anyone who can look trough this file? Probably something thats not diabled or tables out off whack.

Engine starts and idles ok. Litte rich, but go lean if I just think about touching the pedal. Next time starting it it can go lean and stop just by itself, no thottle input. Sometimes high sometimes low, you never no.
    its just not stable enough to start tuning VE tables. Ane idea?

Stock LS1 with LSA supercharger. 65LB injectors, 3bar SD, no MAF. (injector data uploaded)
    Attached Files Attached Files

What map sensor are you running?

Is it the LS9/LSA map sensor that comes with the lid? If so, the map data is wrong.

You didn't fail the MAF properly either, set the MAF fail high to 0hz and the DTC's for the MAF must be MIL on first error. It needs to trip the code to enter speed density straight away.

Do not set the open loop EQ ratio to 1.00, that is not the right way to do that. You need to leave it like factory, it's that way for a reason. Just have it tail off to 1.00 once the engine is above 130 degree coolant temp.

Make sure stoich is correct too, not sure where or what fuel is 13.98 right out of the pump. Most are 14.1-14.2 or 14.68 if running non ethanol fuels.

Other little things with PE and BE still should be swapped around so it's not going into PE or BE when it shouldn't.

Past that, you'll just have to start calibrating the VE table with your wideband. If it needs lots of fuel just off idle, hit the VE with 10% as a trial thing to make it run better, then keep working on it. Also make sure fuel pressure is steady.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks 5FDP this helped allot. Also found out I have a 2 bar sensor and not 3 bar Ordered 3 bar got 2 bar, did not check part no..
    Done some street tuning and car is strong, still some VE tuning needed. Fat and lean some places.

BUT i get some knock retard, even with really low safe timing. This is on 93 octane good quality fuel. Can it be real?
    Tune and log attached. Road driving log in trafick so its not the best

Real knock? safe to tune down knock sens?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    if there is anything else you guys see let med know g/cyl is maxed out, but using last g/line line is ok for now, it needs to be real safe anyway