Thread: AEM 30-0306 Pressure sensor Transfer function for VCM Scanner

AEM 30-0306 Pressure sensor Transfer function for VCM Scanner

I'm having trouble trying to figure out the transfer function I need to enter for my MPVI input to make the gauge read correctly in VCM scanner can someone help me out? I compared one that was already added to VCM scanner by HP and looked at AEM's website and the transfer function I see for it does not match what it shows in the VCM Scanner.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you remember to ground the brown wire ?

I haven?t wired it up yet I was trying to figure it the transfer function I need to create in the external inputs under vcm scanner. Can you assist?

one thing you may want to do is go to AEM website and get on the forum. AEM has people that will help with tech support.

you'll want to wire up the sensor before trying to figure out the transfer function

i'm still having issues with an AEM 30-2130-75 its a 5 bar sensor.
    I have 5 volt power to the sensor. the sensor is grounded and the signal is going to the pro link for the MPVI2. my readings did show up correctly. I thought I had the transfer function correct. now the reading is very erratic. I'm going to send an email to hptuners support and AEM to try and get it figured out.

i'll up date when I hear back