Thread: Throttle sensitivity, BOOST P.F

Potential Tuner

Throttle sensitivity, BOOST P.F

Finally got my tune running pretty clean and almost rattle free, one thing I can't figure out is my throttle, it feels touchy on the low end and when I accelerate it actually slows down a bit, but runs cleaner.. when I data log what I notice is throttle 0-40% it shows BOOST p.f. correction, when I accelerate to above that it says running normal and runs cleaner and less fuel then at 0-40%..
    here's an example, when I start driving at a red light and I don't want it to smoke, I immediatly accelerate above half throttle and it takes of pretty Clean, of course I have my boost limit fueling set up pretty good! under that it wants to smoke/haze a bit..cant figure out what needs to be changed

Banned
    Got a limiter holding fuel quantity back up to a certain point. I bet if you look at your log fuel quantity isn?t really climbing but rail pressure and duration is and once off the limiter quantity will rapidly come up.

Potential Tuner
    I can?t find anything noticeable in the log, what does boost p.f. correction stand for? If I could only remove that I would love my tune as is! I have also tried messing with pedal map but makes no real difference!

Banned
    Boost Protection Factor I believe.

Maybe your boost/fuel limiter table. Boost Limit A or whatever HPT calls it.

Don?t really know as I don?t know what your tune looks like or what the log looks like.