Thread: l92 engine base tune

Potential Tuner

l92 engine base tune

Hi guys,

I have an l92 engine out of an '07 Escalade that I have built to ls376 specs. I also have an e38 ECM out of an '07 Avalanche that I am using for the controller. I have rebuilt the wiring harness out of the Escalade to use the LS3 MAF and MAP. I'm wondering what the best route is going to be to get a base tune for this car as currently it won't stay running with the MAF plugged in. Very interested in learning as much as possible here but it seems like it's quite difficult to pick up information relevant to my situation and without paying egregious sums of money. I have a base tune for a 2008 Corvette with an E38 controller that seems like it would be a good fit for my controller but I would prefer not to pay the additional two credits if it is just a lack of understanding on my end to get the stock tune to work for my situation. It seems like most of the axis' between the two tunes don't line up exactly so copy and past between them is difficult. Appreciate any and all recommendations.

Thanks!

Potential Tuner
    Alright I figured out how to modify the axis on tables so I think I have a good baseline now for modifying this tune.

Thanks!