Been searching quite a bit. Not quite sure what to call it and its hard with all the table name differences by car/year/etc when searching.

2008 LT 2.2 engine with S/C added. When driving the car and coming to a stop everything is great. When i let off the brake from a complete stop and push the accelerator there is a hesitation/stumble and then it accelerates as expected. This hesitation/stumble becomes more noticeable with a longer drive and during yesterdays drive about 30 miles into the drive when i attempted to take off after stopping for a stop sign i tried to feather in the gas and it stalled. Put in park, started right up fine, idled, and i took off. Unfortunately i was WOT tuning and had stopped logging before this stall.

Really just wondering which tables to focus on? From what i've found reading there is reference to throttle cracker (which i dont have) and throttle follower which i do have. I have four tables: Torque, Airflow step down, airflow step up, airflow max. Are these the tables i should be focusing on?

Thanks!