Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.5 ecoboost owners

Tuner in Training

3.5 ecoboost owners

anyone willing to share logs/tunes? i have an assortment of them if interest is high enough. also looking for stock files from the 10-19 range.

Potential Tuner
    hello general i'm having a problem maybe you can help with my 2013 ford Taurus sho every time i try to read with mpvi2 my car goes hey wire a wench appears on my screen and the whole car shuts down and reboots it self is there something i'm missing can you please let me know if you can solve this problem thanks

Tuner in Training
    have you tried updating program and resyncing your device? is vehicle stock or tuned? have you contacted [email protected]?

Potential Tuner
    Howdy,

Very new to the forum, just browsing, saw your request for stock files, I have a 17 Focus RS and a 17 Explorer Platinum, 2.3 Ecoboost, and 3.5 Ecoboost, along with some stock logs I recorded just out of curiousity. If youd like those let me know, not sure how much use theyd be, but I have the logs, and could pull the stock maps pretty quickly(no credits for them so wont be tuning at all).

John

Tuner in Training
    yes, i would be glad to have the logs as well as the stock pcm reads. add description of anything that has been added(cold air intake, plugs changed, etc) i am trying top learn more about these vehicles

Tuner in Training
    ive got 16 RS stock tune 18 tuned RS 17 and 18 Raptor stock and 17 raptor pcm/tcm tune and 18 raptor pcm tune i made for my truck.

Advanced Tuner
    It would be great to see some sharing with them

Tuner in Training
    here some stuff
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by thegeneralLee View Post
    have you tried updating program and resyncing your device? is vehicle stock or tuned? have you contacted [email protected]?
    yes i have but still not working sent hp my debug files and they still don't understand whats going on i also hooked up the wife's edge and it did the same thing been back and forth with them for a month i tuned my ls motor with no issue but the fords are like protesting

Tuner

Here is a tune for a 2017 3.5 Truck

It is a pretty aggressive tune. Turbo speed is high up top and needs to be slowed down a bit with WG settings. Truck hauls ass though! Put down 373HP/517TQ.

do you have the stock file for the 2017 3.5 trunk Volstang?

Stupid question.

I read my truck. Can i just compare files to the raptor and copy everything that different to my file and write to the truck?

there are a couple of tables with different temps and stuff. do i change those also?

Tuner

Here you go....

Sorry for the delay, haven't been on here in a bit. Here is the stock tune for the 17 and also a 19 3.5

Tuner in Training
    thanks for those that responded. I am giving up on HPTuners at the moment though. there is barely any information for Ford Ecoboost tuning.....and im not paying thousands for books or classes. I may return at some point but i feel sort of cheated with the MPVI2 vs the SCT livewire, i should have done more research. also the tune repository is a fucking joke.

good luck to everyone out there.
    see ya round.

2015 SHO 3bar, K&N, SP542 plugs, Amsoil 5w30, 170 T-stat, MSD coils, Gearhead Intercooler, Gearhead Gen3 turbos, XDI pump, E30 Tuned, SSM Trans Mounts, EBC rotors and Brakes(yellow) Continental Extreme contact 255/55R20

Tuner in Training

2019 eb stock pcm - tcm

Hello, 2019 Raptor Stock Tune.
    Regards.
    ;o)
    2019 F150 Raptor - PCM PKHJ0B3 TCM TDWD0HD - STOCK.hpt

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by volstang View Post
    it is a pretty aggressive tune. Turbo speed is high up top and needs to be slowed down a bit with wg settings. Truck hauls ass though! Put down 373hp/517tq.
    hi, man tanxs to update your tune up, can you remember whats bassic mods do you have? Intake? Bic ic o something like thise?

Potential Tuner

tune files

heres an aggressive 2012 ecoboost e30 tune file, 18-20 psi and 21-23 deg timing. nice decel pop when manually downshifting and burble when slowing down in drive. good for low 12s with the family in the car.
    a 2016 sho 3.5 ecoboost file on e30 also good for high 11's low 12's at full weight.
    2011 f150 6.2 good daily file with great shift schedule for towing and in drive.
    2012sho.e30newmotor v6.4.hpt
    2011 f150 6.2l. no reduction rev3.hpt
    2016 sho tune e30.hpt

just got a 17 explorer sport, anyone have a tune they`d like to share to turn the boost up? Its currently all stock just want a little more powa!!

Here is a stock tune and log from a 2013 Lincoln MKT.

2013 Lincoln MKT.hpt7-4-21 log.hpl