Thread: Running only one o2 sensor in downpipe on 2015 Mustang GT single turbo

Running only one o2 sensor in downpipe on 2015 Mustang GT single turbo

We recently built a turbo kit based on a 80mm Borg Warner we installed just bank 1 sensor in downpipe and I set sensor fitted to 1 in the tune but now I?m missing a lot of my scanner functions I can?t see mapped points knock and other channels. Anyone else ran into this issue?

Can you post a copy of the tune? I can take a look, don't know if I can help much but I have done this before and had no issues.
    '17 Whipple'd S550
    Too many other projects to list.....see my YouTube channel for more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr7...-XfDG53sCh6tcw

Tuner in Training
    I ran into the same issue and couldn't figure it out. I ended up welding in a second bung and just run both sensors.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Ford does things differently from what I can tell. For instance when you switch flex fuel to enabled in the calibration it also will "unlock" additional pids in the scanner but you need to repoll when doing so. Going back to disabled you would need to again repoll for the correct pids to show. I assume its a similar case here and you would likely need to repoll since you are changing a big portion of the configuration.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

figured it out I needed to repoll the channels in the Scanner.