Thread: XLR-V LSA Swap Issues

Tuner in Training

XLR-V LSA Swap Issues

I've got a 2006 XLR-V with an LSA Swap using the factory E67 ECU. I need to upload an LS based OS to get away from the Northstar DOHC tables since its looking for FOUR cam signals and also get away from the Northstar Throttle Body. Along with being able to have a more tuner friendly MAF and INJ tables. It fires up and then dies I'm assuming due to the throttle body code its throwing..

P0016 Camshaft Crankshaft Correlation Bank 1 Intake
    P0017 Cam Bank 1 Exhaust
    P0018 Cam Bank 2 Intake
    P0019 Cam Bank 2 Exhaust
    P2119 Throttle Body Closed Position Performance

I could probably tap all four cam signals together so the ECU Sees they're synced up but not entirely sure on the timing events these things need to see.

Any ideas on which OS would work best with this? or somehow make this current OS work without the Camshaft/TB issues. I was thinking maybe a CTS-V OS? I'd still like the cluster to operate normally and I don't believe the CTS-V speaks to the BCM like the Y body's do. Or maybe even a ZR1 OS? although those are not looking for an Automatic transmission (This XLR-V is equipped with a T43 6L80E)

I have GM SPS and can write any OS to the ECU. I have attached a stock 06 XLR-V file.

Regards,
    Mario

HSP 06 XLRV Stock.hpt

Tuner in Training
    FIXED! Throttle Body issue causing all the start/no start issues.

Do you have a write up anywhere in this? I'd like to see pics...
    2013 OBM A6 CTS-V Coupe
    Mods: Headers back Billy Boat Exhaust, GripTec 2.65, 8.6 PowerBond Lower, LSX Innovations Solid Isolator, ID850's, NGK TR7IX's, Accel 9070CK Wires, Spectre CAI, SRI Ported Throttle Body, SRI Catch Can, NGK AFRM, 160* T-Stat, 0fx2gv Brick, Hard Line Delete W/3/4" Lines, FB 101 FMIC, Pierberg CWA50, Stoptech Drilled/Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff, Cut Stock Springs, Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
    2006 Black Raven STS-V (Traded In)
    Fully Modded: 459RWHP@5888rpm/451lbft@4696rpm

Potential Tuner
    Bringing this thread back from the dead; what ever became of this? I have an 06 STS I've swapped an LS3/6l90 into and I can load an LS based OS into my e67 and it will run the engine if I jump the starter but there's no communication with the body aside from the start button shutting the engine down (won't start it). I assume I'm going to have to use an sts calibration and modify it to run the LS engine. Care to share any of your findings with your swap, if you can remember what all you ran into 4 years ago? 😅