Thread: Stock exhaust and my custom tune

Tuner in Training

Stock exhaust and my custom tune

I recently bought a 2013 CTS-V with Texas speed 2" headers and 3" exhaust into stock mufflers. I plan on removing the aftermarket exhaust and put it back the stock. Can I still run this custom tune? I attached my tune and the stock tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi there prenel i just noticed some high timing degrees you have in your low-octane table did you by any chance copy and paste your high-octane table into your low-octane table?if you did your risking your motor every time you end up filling up with some bad quality fuel essentially what the low octane table does is whenever you end up with some bad quality fuel in there it switches to the low octane table decreasing the performance of your vehicle but at the same time it is actually saving your motor and preventing you from getting into knock which can cause your motor to blow up,I would advise you to put it back to where it was stock or take out some timing out of the whole table just to be safe,as for your question I think you would need to retune your maf and spark after changing the exhaust or just put back your stock tune in there since your going back to stock again .

Tuner in Training
    I haven't changed anything or licensed the code yet. That's how it was when I got it, I just downloaded it. I'm taking it to the dealer before I put the stock exhaust on to have another issue fixed so I will have them put it back to stock. Thanks!