Thread: Why is my commanded AFR 12.4?

Why is my commanded AFR 12.4?

Newbe here. First tune. First scan. Just getting started. Wideband connected through AC pressure point. I cant figure out why my commanded AFR is at 12.4. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    MY MAF is disabled and running in SD mode.

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Even though flex fuel is disabled, it's possible the alcohol content is stuck as some random value causing this issue.

Just make the stoich table one solid value. So 14.68 for regular pump gas or at whatever stoich ratio the fuel you are running is.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

5FDP. Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can find it and make that change. I'm running pump gas so 14.68 would be correct. I went over everything that I have read and watched and could not seem to find it. That was one thing I did not look at.

The "Default" Flex Fuel sensor setting for failure is set to 38 percent which pretty much corresponds to your 12-12.4 AFR as it warms up.

Jeff7577. Thanks for the reply. I'll check that as well, if I can find it. thanks for the help.

5FDP - I set the entire stoich table to 14.68 and that seemed to do the trick! Thank you so much.
    Jeff7577 - I ran out of time last night to try anything else. I'll will look at your suggestion tonight. Thank you so much.

Them flex fuel OS can get screwy sometimes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.