Thread: Help with tune

Potential Tuner

Help with tune

Hello,

first post on this forum for tuning the tables, got HP tuners about 10 months now and reading and looking on youtube how to tune my car.

Corvette C5 Z06 2001, Vararam, Corsa exhaust. 95 Octane Fuel is standard here, dont know how to write it in english but i live about 330 meters above the ocean.

I've read so much that iam a little bit confused, about the whole VE tuning and Maf calibration, also i saw a lot of instructions for maf calibration but some posted sheet's are 5 years old and not downloadable. Looks like some use only STFT others only LTFT or both...

Yesterday i finished the install of my bosch 4.9 wiedband with a depot racing gauge. I still have to connect it to the ac pressure switch to use it.

First:
    So far i have tuned my VE tables based on the LTFT up to about 2400/2800 rpm between 0 and -2. As far is i read theoretically 0 is best but i should look for -2 to -5.
    But my STFT show up from 6 to -4. Is this correct?

Second:
    If i want to tune my MAF for NON WOT, i have to set up one graph on parameter with STFT+LTFT(math) in percent and on column axis parameter MAF Frequenzy (sensor) in HZ and do two or three logdrives with correction afterwards to came close to 1%?

Third:
    I know i have to setup a second graph with something like MAF Correction, how do i do it?

Fourth:
    General question about WOT tuning i know i need my wideband to prevent engine damage, but when begins WOT? If i drive for example in fourth gear at 5000rpm but got only 20% on the pedal its not WOT for me. My guess is WOT is when the ECM commands for PE and this is on my car at 5500 RPM i think, otherwise the engine doesnt need extra fuel?

I dont have any files in documents/Hp tuners/VCM Scanner nothing in channels, charts, or graphs

Attachements
    My latest speed density VE tune
    and my latest logfile

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files