Thread: h/c supercharged c6z06 log need help!!!!!!(newb question)

Tuner in Training

h/c supercharged c6z06 log need help!!!!!!(newb question)

just cruising around would love to get everyones opinion on the log i was informed before because of the dfco is the reason why the a/f jumps up in the 20 range would love if you guys can confirm if thats the case i cant realy find anything informative on dfco and my stft where a lil high ive read its not really a big deal but would like to know your opinion on that as well along with all the spark timing in it tha k you!!!!!just cruising 4-23-19.hpl

Lean off the throttle while coasting can make it enter DFCO, it's normal to see the wideband go to +20. Use the google search instead of the forum search if you want to find more information sometimes, it will find more than what you see here.

Don't forget to watch knock retard, that is missing from your logs.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    thanks what do you think about the fuel trims being over 5+

What Injectors??

Usually if lower speeds is off fuel trim wise, makes me wonder if WOT is off too..

With high fuel trims, it’s lean, wouldn’t want a blown ls7 to remotely run lean at its compression

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    c6z warm hit with jake.hpl heres a log at wot suel trims seem fine to me tho

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by blake10916 View Post
    c6z warm hit with jake.hpl heres a log at wot suel trims seem fine to me tho
    looks like your maf needs to be adjusted. You are commanding 12.9 but your actual is around 11ish. You need to log Maf (hz) to see where the maf needs to be lowered slightly. Looks like you could take out a good 8-10% of fuel in those areas.
    Attached Images Attached Images