Thread: z06 knock issue !!

z06 knock issue !!

Hi

i was tune my frined car z06 , we have issue in knock retard it is crasy

i hope someone can give me advice

mods:
    only tune , 3" catback corsa, catalyst still

please check the file tune and log
    Last edited by ghost ksa; 05-05-2019 at 12:54 AM.

I would say to disabled desoot mode to see if your lean tip in issue would go away. Because right now you'll floor it, it'll go to 12.5afr requested but stay lean for a bit and then go down towards the desired air fuel ratio.

Could be something they can add to that specific calibration or it's just not part of that calibration. I think 2009ish was when I started seeing in more in many calibrations.

Maybe it's personal preference here but I'd remove the 5,000rpm delay, raise the MAP kpa to 80-90kpa and either leave or lower the pedal enable as it is now.

What kind of fuel is it running?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I would say to disabled desoot mode to see if your lean tip in issue would go away. Because right now you'll floor it, it'll go to 12.5afr requested but stay lean for a bit and then go down towards the desired air fuel ratio.

Could be something they can add to that specific calibration or it's just not part of that calibration. I think 2009ish was when I started seeing in more in many calibrations.

Maybe it's personal preference here but I'd remove the 5,000rpm delay, raise the MAP kpa to 80-90kpa and either leave or lower the pedal enable as it is now.

What kind of fuel is it running?

thank for replay

i can't foud disabled desoot mode in engine > fuel > general .

we use 95 like 91 in USA .

I know, it's not part of that tune file. I was trying to say that with my first two mini paragraphs. It's possible that support can add it but it may not be an option for that calibration.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I know, it's not part of that tune file. I was trying to say that with my first two mini paragraphs. It's possible that support can add it but it may not be an option for that calibration.
    knock fixed

thank you bro

any one can give me advise about when we go to floor car read lean for a bit and after that dwon to 12.5
    Last edited by ghost ksa; 05-05-2019 at 09:07 PM.