Thread: ERM tuning tutorial 2.0 info needed

Tuner in Training

ERM tuning tutorial 2.0 info needed

1. Has anyone ordered this since "Ed" passed away?
    2. If anyone has it, is it just a digital tutorial? No printed book?
    I have tried several times to contact his son through the website and on the erm FB page, have not gotten a response back.
    So, I am just not sure if I pay the $, everything will go through. I am NOT inferring anything fishy is going on at all,
    just Ed is gone and I know that was his baby.
    I know when I'm gone, my wife/kids could not access 99% of my online stuff. Just the way it is...
    Sorry for the rambling, have read several people compliment Ed's tutorial and I am very interested in getting it.

Have you tried calling his websites number? (631) 504-9865

Tuner in Training
    I got in touch yesterday via eddie jr on FB.

Potential Tuner
    I just purchased his tutorial last weekend. I was in the same boat as you worried I would pay the money and not receive the book. I contacted his son through facebook messenger and he responded saying he was still processing orders. the book is all digital.

Tuner in Training
    ya, I got it last weekend also, no problems. I have gone through the first 4 "modules", a fair bit I don't understand...yet. Some of it has fallen into place for me to understand.
    It will take me some time, and practical examples to really "get it". I'm pretty motivated to learn.